G.L. Morgan is primarily a fiction writer but she travels extensively to research. If you like reading about historical sites, check out her Travel Journal from May 2013, when she and her very patient father drove almost the entire length of the UK, and occasionally found themselves well off the beaten path.
- School’s Out!
- The Museum of Somerset
- Llancaiach Fawr (Seventeenth-Century Welsh country house)
- St. Peter’s Church, Tinkinswood and St. Lythan’s
- Dinas Dinlle and the Rivals
- Caernarfon Castle
- Tre’r Ceiri, St. Beuno’s &The National Slate Museum (of Wales)
- The Falkirk Wheel and the Antonine Wall
- Stirling Castle and Linlithgow Palace
- In and Around Morpeth
- Lindisfarne (Holy Island) & Alnwick Gardens
- Hadrian’s Wall